Acquaintance with the owner of this boat began with the customer's complaint about the inability for gear shift. When we opened the engine compartment, we saw the real problem only a few minutes later. The stands where the engine Mercruiser was installed, had completely rotten! Because of this, the engine skewed impressively and stood at a large angle.
We put the boat on the trailer and brought it to our workshop where we removed the engine and produced completely new stands. Then we put the engine in its place, conducted tests on the land and on the water, and then returned the boat to the owner. The work took 3 days.